Paul Vasile

Contracte „la indigo” pentru subventii ilegale de la APIA

6 Responses to apia – contracte false

1. Irene 8 august 2016 at 19:48

And I was just wodrneing about that too!

Răspunde
  2. vergleich versicherungen gebäude 22 octombrie 2016 at 19:43

I thought going to ESPN meant that Philly lost their best sports writer. Very glad to accidently discover that you are still here writing about the Sixers. Your analytical approach to basketball is so refreshing. You think like a coach and a player, then convey those thoughts into beautiful prose.

Răspunde
  3. http://www./ 25 noiembrie 2016 at 7:57

Amen Spig. Some seasons the jury rewards good play, some they destroy you. These favs should hopefully not fall into that trap. Sorry your feelings are hurt. You got outplayed. And, yes, I am worried about Ozzy too. He is coming across has a very bad sport. It almost seems like the only way to make him happy is to let him win.

Răspunde
  4. http://www./ 30 ianuarie 2017 at 1:46

hello there, I read your blogs all the time and thought this is the by far the best post ever. I am certainly very move by your love towards your daugther. Really remind me of my mum who passed away a few years ago. I am sure you will have a great time in Shanghai. Your daugther is such a strong person with so much talents and potential to succeed. You have done well as a mother as well as a wife. Keep it real!PS: drink some warm ginger tea as it helps you fight the cold!

Răspunde
  5. gmac rates 22 februarie 2017 at 10:08

ecco, io il regalo me lo sono fatto oggi..quindi, sto nuovo termometro, lo potrei usare anche per i tuoi cioccolatini.. bene..Non e' che te ne e' avanzato qualcuno?!?!? 😉

Răspunde
  6. http://www./ 1 martie 2017 at 9:28

223Hey Jeremy, I was also afraid of this and I had stage four bunions in both feet. So to avoid any reason at all for DQ I have undergone one surgery and the next is in three weeks. They were fine day to day, but for the marines, marching, running, training in general; I knew I would have pain. My suggestion- Have them removed and your feet honestly do feel a lot better. Downtime is 6 weeks. However, if your feet are not crippling to your performance IN ANY WAY. It shouldn’t be a problem.

Răspunde

Lasă un răspuns

Adresa ta de email nu va fi publicată. Câmpurile necesare sunt marcate *

Poți folosi aceste etichete și atribute HTML: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>